|Total country presence||25||26||28|
|UN PRI Score for strategy and governance||A+||A+||A+|
|Number of confirmed cases of corruption||—||0||0|
Note: Cells that include a “ — “ mean that the data was not provided, not available or not applicable.
|Employees entitled to parental leave||—||8,514||8,444|
|Men who took parental leave||—||118||54|
|Women who took parental leave||—||127||63|
|North America employees||3,619||4,411||4,256|
|EEO1 Data: Percentage of employees by ethnic group (U.S. only)|
|American Indian/Alaska Native employees||0.18%||0.13%||0.12%|
|Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander employees||0.00%||0.08%||0.06%|
|Employees of two races or more||2.83%||3.46%||6.11%|
|Percent of senior leaders who are women||27%||32%||33%|
|2022 Invesco target||—||30%||35%-40%|
|Total directors who are female||2 out of 9||2 out of 9||2 out of 11|
|Employee participation in engagement survey2||N/A||91%||N/A|
|Employees receiving regular performance reviews||89%||91%||N/A|
|% of employees who feel accepted and comfortable being themselves||—||80%||—|
|Number of LEED certifications||5||5|
|Employees working from ISO 14001 registered locations||83%||72%|
|Greenhouse gas emissions and energy|
|Total energy consumed (MWh)6||32,350||25,764|
|Scope 1—(Natural gas) (tCO2e)7,8,9||801||617|
|Scope 2—(Electricity (grid)) (tCO2e)5,7,9,10||10,784||8,500|
|Scope 3—Waste, water and business
|Emissions intensity (tCO2e/employee)7,11||5.36||1.7112|
|Waste to landfill (tonnes)||260||92|
|Waste to combustion (tonnes)||66||189|
|Waste to unknown disposal (tonnes)||16||3|
|Closed loop recycling (tonnes)||265||68|
|Open loop recycling (tonnes)||126||38|
|Water withdrawn (m3)||85,094||74,673|
|Water recycled (m3)||2.4||2.4|
|Water discharged (m3)||24,244||13,076|
- Employees who have not indicated their gender.
- Employee engagement surveys are conducted every other year.
- GHG emissions and other environmental information reported in this table represents data for entities under operational control of Invesco. The definition of operational control is consistent with that used by the GHG Protocol; a company has operational control over an operation if the former or one of its subsidiaries has the full authority to introduce and implement its operating polices at the operation.
- Energy metrics do not include OppenheimerFunds offices. These are not ISO 14001 certified facilities, and they did not have the resources in place at the time of reporting to provide the necessary data for the calculations.
- 2017 and 2018 quantitative environmental information was updated to incorporate the same facilities as 2019 and therefore are not the same amounts disclosed in our 2018 CSR report.
- MWh=megawatt hour.
- tCO2e=metric ton of carbon dioxide (CO2) equivalent.
- Environmental metrics have been calculated for the facilities that are ISO 14001 certified, which represent approximately 72% of Invesco facilities.
- According to the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance, a location-based method reflects the average emissions intensity of grids on which energy consumption occurs (using mostly grid-average emission factor data). A market-based method reflects emissions from electricity that companies have purposefully chosen (or their lack of choice). It derives emissions factors from contractual instruments, which include any time of contract between two parties for the sale and purchase of energy, bundled with attributes about the energy generation, or for unbundled attribute claims.
- This category only includes emissions associated with waste generation, water consumption and business travel (air and rail). For more information, please reference the Environmental Stewardship section.
- Only employees at ISO 14001 certified facilities are included in this calculation, so the denominator only includes 72% of employees.
- Data as of October 2020.
- Invesco will report environmental data from a 2019 baseline, moving forward, so that we can align with SBTi at our corporate properties.