What Are the Benefits of Joining Ochsner Health Network?
Why You Should be an OHN Physician
When physicians join our network of hospitals, physicians and specialists across the state, they gain access to:
- An array of shared records, resources, technology, knowledge and processes to give you more time to focus on your patients.
- The ability to deliver higher-quality care and provide more cost‑effective options for your patients and your practice.
- Access to new patient populations so you can grow your practice with the support of a health system.
- Opportunities to earn rewards for delivering high‑quality care and engage in value‑based contracting exclusive to OHN.
- Physician Collaboration – Share best practices amongst the state’s leading physicians from all specialties.
- Payor Partnerships – Access shared savings, pay‑for‑performance, and high performance network programs
- Reducing Practice Variation – Reduce practice variation resulting in lower costs and improved outcomes for patients
- Population Health Technology – Integrated and coordinated care solutions to lower costs, deliver powerful insights, and enhance physician and patient experience in the care delivery.
- Care Management and Coordination – Work with us to develop the most appropriate, high‑quality care in a safe environment for patients
- Employee and Employer Solutions – Opportunity to join accountable care network delivering lower‑cost, better‑quality, integrated healthcare options for employers and employees across Louisiana.
To learn more about network membership opportunities, including best-in-class EHR, email us at OHNadmin@ochsner.org.